By becoming an Influencer and/or claiming rewards under our Influencer Program in the Sweatcoin app, you agree to the terms and conditions below:
Intro to the Influencer Program
- An Influencer is any registered Sweatcoin user who has successfully invited at least 30 new and unique users to use the Sweatcoin app with their unique referral link.
- The Influencer Program is open to all users aged 13 years and over. However, you cannot become an Influencer if you’re an employee of Sweatcoin (Sweatco Limited), a friend or family of an employee, or an agent connected with this program.
- A successful invite is a new user who has downloaded the Sweatcoin app using your unique referral link. This new user must then create an account in the Sweatcoin app using a mobile number, email address, Apple ID, or Google profile that has not been registered with us before. Moreover, this newly registered user must start walking and have a step count of more than zero. A new user who hasn’t completed this action is not yet considered a successful invite.
- Each successful invite must come from a unique user who has not registered with Sweatcoin before. A user cannot create multiple accounts and be counted as multiple successful invites.
How to use the Influencer Hub
- Upon becoming an Influencer, you will gain access to the Influencer Hub in the Sweatcoin app.
- The Influencer Hub is a platform in the Sweatcoin app and on the Sweatcoin website that enables Influencers to promote the brand (Sweatcoin) and to claim rewards for successfully referring users to us.
- When using the Influencer Hub, you must first choose your country of residence. This will reflect the appropriate rewards you can claim for successful invites.
- You must use your unique referral link from the Influencer Hub when inviting users to join Sweatcoin. This allows us to track and verify successful invites and give you the appropriate rewards.
- You can download pre-made content from the Influencer Hub for promoting Sweatcoin to your followers. Otherwise, you can create your own.
- When creating your own content, make sure they meet our promotional and marketing guidelines for Influencer content. You can find these guidelines in the Hub.
- When posting your promotional content across social media, make sure to include your unique referral link.
- The Influencer Hub will display your successful invites and earnings.
- You can redeem your successful invites for cash rewards and other special offers in the Influencer Hub.
- You can also find news and updates around competitions and events in the Hub.
- You can use pre-made content from the Influencer Hub to promote Sweatcoin on your social media. You’re free to edit our pre-made content and use them to promote Sweatcoin for as long as the end product meets our promotional and marketing guidelines.
- You’re also free to create your own content to promote Sweatcoin on your social media account. When creating your own content, make sure they meet our promotional and marketing guidelines.
- When creating your own promotional content, you must ensure that you’re respecting all applicable intellectual property rights and laws. It’s your responsibility to check whether you’re creating content using someone else’s creative work that is free to use or covered by a fair use policy. If you’re using copyright or licensed material, it’s your responsibility to take the necessary steps to use their work lawfully. This may involve asking permission from the owner, attributing their work, and/or paying the necessary fees to use their work.
- Sweatcoin will not be liable for any violation of intellectual property rights and laws that you commit and/or for any copyright that you infringe when you create your own promotional content or when you make changes to our pre-made content.
- When posting your own original content or a revised version of our pre-made content, it’s your responsibility to ensure that your post meets the community standards of the social media channels where you publish.
- We will not be liable for any violation of community standards that you commit when you create your own promotional content and/or when you make changes to our pre-made content.
Claiming Influencer rewards and prizes
- Your country of residences determines the appropriate rewards for your successful invites. You qualify for rewards in your country of residence if the majority (at least 51%) of your followers and/or successful invites belong to the same market cluster as you.
For example, if you live in the United States, a Tier 1 market, more than half of your successful invites must come from users living in other Tier 1 countries.
- The market clusters are:
Tier 1: United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada
Tier 2: Germany, Austria, Norway, Finland, Denmark, The Netherlands, Sweden, Ireland, Switzerland, Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Iceland
Tier 3: Rest of Europe, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Israel, Turkey, Philippines, Vietnam, South Africa, Colombia
Tier 4: All remaining countries.
- We may change the market clusters listed above at any time, without notice.
- We may change the rewards for each market cluster at any time, without notice.
- We may ask you to show proof that the majority (at least 51%) of your followers live in countries belonging to the same cluster as your country of residence.
- If the majority of your followers belong to a different cluster to your country of residence, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can claim the appropriate rewards.
- We reserve the right to refuse, cancel, or modify rewards if more than half of your successful invites come from users who don’t belong in the same market cluster as you.
- We reserve the right to refuse, cancel, or modify rewards if you don’t identify truthfully your country of residence on the Influencer Hub.
- We cannot give rewards for new users who did not use your unique referral link to download and register with Sweatcoin.
- When claiming rewards, you must complete the Typeform embedded in the offer page. This includes entering the unique code you receive upon offer purchase, entering your email address, name and Sweatcoin username, social handles and proof of content submission.
- We accept no responsibility for Influencers not giving accurate contact details (e.g., email address, mobile number, postal address) and payment details (e.g., Wise or PayPal account details).
- We transfer cash rewards through PayPal or Wise (formerly Transferwise) in the currency indicated in the Influencer Hub. We do not absorb currency exchange or any type of transaction fees.
- Non-cash rewards are subject to availability. If we cannot provide the reward we announced, we may substitute it with something else of equal or greater value. The value is determined using the prize item’s manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP).
- If we have to substitute the non-cash reward with cash, we will base the cash value on the reward’s stated MSRP. We will send the cash value through PayPal or Wise.
- All reward redemptions are final. Any Influencer that has redeemed a reward can’t ask to cancel or undo the redemption.
- Sweatcoin reserves the right to remove you from the Influencer Program and/or refuse or cancel your rewards for not following our terms and conditions, for using promotional content that doesn’t meet our marketing guidelines, and for promoting Sweatcoin in a way that is fraudulent, dishonest, or unjust. These acts include (but are not limited to) rigging or hacking the Sweatcoin app’s step counter, threatening others to download our app, harassing or bribing someone to influence the mechanics of this program, violating intellectual property rights and laws, and going against the community standards of a social media channel. We may also ban you from the Sweatcoin app.
Privacy, Personal Information, and Registration
Changes to the Hub and T&C
- Sweatcoin reserves the right to change the Influencer Program, the Influencer Hub, and these terms and conditions at any time, without notice.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising from these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.